NoSkito Body Spray
Claims and Advertising Statements
- Duo – active ingredient complex
- 12 hours of powerful protection
- Effective against aggressive mosquitoes
- 8 hours of protection against ticks
- Sweat-resistant and waterproof
- Pleasantly light skin feeling- without being greasy
- Dermatologically tested: very good/Dermatest
DEET-free high-performance repellent with a proven 12-hour active formula, patent pending (see p.2, patent application)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Active ingredients: 20 % EC oil, h,c + 20% Icaridin
- Status: Repellent, PT class 19
- Contents: 100 ml
- Best before: 36 months
- Minimum age: from 2 years
- MOQ/order: from 10.000 pcs.
- Start of production: immediately
Effectiveness Studies/ derma study
Comprehensive effectiveness studies with internationally recognized laboratories were successfully completed. Further information is obtainable after concluding a non-disclosure agreement.
Spray evenly over the body, making sure not to miss any spots. The recommended application amount is 1ml per 600cm². This is the equivalent of 6-7 sprays on an adult’s forearm.
Packaging and Content
100ml PE bottle, upside-down spray pump, various shapes as standard (see below).
A Brief Concept and Existing Problems
Everyone knows the situation in summer: as soon as it is warm and sunny, small nuisances- such as mosquitoes and ticks- are just itching to bite us. Regardless of whether we are on vacation, at home in the garden or on a weekend trip. Moreover, there are more and more aggressive, tropical insect species spreading through your country and the rest of Europe which can transmit various diseases. Unfortunately, many repellent sprays contain chemicals that do not last long, have an unpleasant smell and leave a greasy film on the skin.
At long last there is a special formula that works for a decidedly long time and is still pleasant on the skin.
Our unique recipe provides effective protection for an exceptionally long time. This is proven by various effectiveness studies- both against mosquitoes and ticks.